Sunday, June 21, 2009

The LONG awaited update!! :)

Way to go Heidi!!!


Young Women Cake Decorating Night... This was just the beginning of the whole frosting filled event! We have so much fun, these girls are the greatest.



Fun new haircut :)



On to the KICHEN!

Here are the before and almost after pics.


















In March Shawn got electricuted changing out our front room outlets.... We DID turn off the power in that room but apparently one wall was on a different circuit. It was horrible but since the cut was from the electricity it healed quite well without stitches even though it was to the bone!







Goblin Valley, Utah

Memorial Weekend 2009

with Yates extended family




You can do it Alyssa!


It rained, and rained, and rained!


Alyssa and Makenna with Lizzy the lizzard






It's FINISHED!!!!








Shawn's Fabulous Family


7 comments:

Tannie Datwyler said...

Wow! Your house looks amazing! Come do mine when I get a house..... :)

Remodelaholic said...

Welcome back to the blog world! It hasn't been the same without you!

Looks like you have been busy as a bee though! I LUFF the colors in the kitchen. (you will have to tell me what color your green is, it looks really similar to the one I have, which is a mis-mixed paint.. so I don't have a recipe to re-make it!, then I could check how close it is)

YOur house looks fab! I hope someday when I grow up, ours will looked finished too!

I will try to remember to give you a call later today! Glad your back!

The Reimers Family said...

It looks sooooo gorgeous! The colors are so relaxing! Good job! I love that pic with the whole family in the tractor scoopy thing:)

The Reimers Family said...

It looks sooooo gorgeous! The colors are so relaxing! Good job! I love that pic with the whole family in the tractor scoopy thing:)

McKenzie Johnson said...

Julie you are just AMAZING I love what you have done to you home, you are very gifted!

Andrea said...

Surprise! Hey, Julie, do you remember me? I'm the oldest Ellsworth daughter. (We played volleyball out on my parents' lawn in Carey once, and were quite silly about the whole thing...) So fun to see your blog! You and Shawn look like you're having a good ole' time, and your home is beautiful! Shawn must have recently taken up photography, and I must say, he is super talented at it. Hope you guys are well!

j-mescott said...

Hey shawn and julie it's Jamie Scott. How are things going? We are good just thought I would let you know we had our baby Maxton he was born on the 20th of September email me back sometime @ jmescott24@gmail.com