Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The doctors did a kidney ultrasound today and they are back to normal! They'll leave a catheter in for 24 hours (rather than just catheterizing her once a day) to better assess how her bladder is doing. The little stinker Miss. Emma yanked her feeding tube out of her nose 5 times today before 11:00 am and once again later in the afternoon! It's certainly NO fun getting it put back in, I wish she'd stop it. The occupational therapist checked her range of motion again today and said that in the 15 years she's been doing this, she's never seen a baby with a defect where Emma's is be able to move so much - what a miracle!

Her cheek is all red because she rips off her feeding tube so much :(

Streeeetch

Eating is HARD WORK!

Stop! In the name of love...

8 comments:

j-mescott said...

Hearing her progress makes me so happy. I am glad that she is doing better daily. Hope she stops taking that feeding tube out Max did that its no fun. She is such a doll. Can't wait to meet her. I love reading your updates on her. I look forward to them everyday.
Do they say how long she will be in the hospital for?

The family picture of your guys is priceless!!!

Love Jamie Scott

Marilyn said...

Oh what a little precious angel!! I love her pictures, she is truly so sweet!

Jen J said...

What a little miracle she is!!! She looks so much like you Julie. Especially in the pic of her stretching. She's so stinkin' cute!

Paulina said...

She is so cute! I love all the pictures, she is adorable! I am so glad to hear things are still progressing!

Michelle said...

She is so darn cute. I love all her hair and her big, beatiful eyes.

Croppin Paradise said...

Julie - Happy Birthday today! We love you and your family! Hopefully Emma improved a ton today! Have a great one!

The Reimers Family said...

That is so exciting that she is so mobile! She is such a little(huge) miracle!

Rebecca said...

Julie she melts my heart. She is so beautiful.