Sunday, April 10, 2011

Eating Like A Big Girl

Sunday, April 10th, 2011

No new news today. I just can't believe how much I love to look at her and hold her close. Being a mother so far is better than I even imagined. It is extremely hard to be away from my sweet baby girl for so many hours at a time, not knowing when she's crying or needing her mommy to hold her and sing to her. I am just so glad that she is getting such good care and that for all the problems we're facing right now, there is a good solution for each one. I know she'll pull through it all.

I just can't get enough of how she sleeps with her mouth open!

Eating like such a big girl! She still gets exhausted usually before finishing a bottle (55 ml.), but she sure does work hard at it!


1 comment:

Jen J said...

Thanks for the updates. I check every day to see how sweet little Emma is doing and always fear the worst when there isn't one. I love the pictures! Precious, just precious!!!